The beautiful award-winning master-planned gated Country Club golf community of River Hall is tucked in 2,000 acres of oak hammocks and carefully planned villages. River Hall combines distinctive neighborhoods connected by trails and sidewalks; a town square; first-class resort-inspired amenities; gated entry, and a Davis Love III-designed championship golf course. Residents enjoy a location just outside Fort Myers, with convenient access to dining, shopping, and entertainment and it’s a short drive to Naples and its spectacular beaches. Within River Hall, residents enjoy nature preserves, open spaces, walking trails, lakes and access to the Caloosahatchee River.
River Hall offers 8 new floor plans ranging in size from 1,856-3,144 square feet featuring designer touches and architectural detailing. The single-family and coach homes range from 2-4 bedrooms; up to 3.5 bathrooms; and flexible space for dens and bonus rooms. The floor plans are:
- Bella Casa VII: 3 BR/3.5 BA/2,921 SF/1 story/2 car garages;
- Pallazio VII: 3 BR/3 BA/2,929 SF/1 story/2 car garages;
- Carina VII: 3 BR/3.5 BA/3,144 SF/2 story/2 car garages;
- Trevi VII: 2 BR/3.5 BA/2,843 SF/2 story/2 car garages;
- Lazio VIII: 3 BR/3 BA/2,275 SF/1 story/2 car garages;
- Cararra VII: 2 BR/2.5 BA/2,407 SF/1 story/2 car garages;
- Piceno VII: 2 BR/2 BA/1,856 SF/1 story/2 car garages;
- Farnese VII: 2 BR/2.5 BA/2,100 SF/1 story/2 car garages.
The Amenity Center is River Hall’s flagship social hub of the community giving residents a place to relax and socialize with their friends and neighbors. It begins with a lagoon-style pool with beach entry, state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis, basketball, bocce ball, multi-purpose playing field, playground and its 18-hole championship golf course. The River Hall Country Club Clubhouse includes a full-service restaurant and bar, a Pro Shop, locker rooms, professional staff and lessons.
Here is a resource to view active River Hall real estate listings.