A casual lifestyle meets tropical swaying palm trees and a vacation-like resort setting await you at Sandoval, a 524-acre gated community being developed in the heart of Cape Coral. Three top Florida developers, Pulte Homes, D.R. Horton and Taylor Morrison are building a total of 1,523 homes at Sandoval. New home options include carriage homes, villas and singe-family homes — priced from the upper $100,000s.
National builder Taylor Morrison has the following 11 floor plans currently available at Sandoval:
- Ibis: 2 BR/2 BA/1,533 SF/2 car garage/1 story/priced from $193,900;
- Queen Palm: 2 BR/2 BA/1,686 SF/2 car garage/1 story/priced from $218,900;
- Shoreline: 2 BR/2 BA/1,856 SF/2 car garage/1 story/priced from $226,900;
- Sabal Palm: 3 BR/2 BA/1,926 SF/2 car garage/1 story/priced from $228,900;
- Harbor: 2 BR/2.5 BA/2,100 SF/1 car garage/1 story/priced from $237,900;
- Siesta: 2 BR/2.5 BA/2,253 SF/2 car garage/1 story/priced from $243,900;
- Sandbar: 3BR/3 BA/2,275 SF/2 car garage/1 story/priced from $251,900;
- Sandbar-3 car: 3 BR/3 BA/2,275 SF/3 car garage/1 story/priced from $266,900;
- Coral: 3 BR/2.5 BA/2,607 SF/2 car garage/1 story/priced from $268,900;
- Gulf Breeze: 2 BR/3.5 BA/2,823 SF/2 car garage/2 story/priced from $280,900;
- Gulf Breeze-3 car: 2 BR/2.5 BA/2,823 SF/3 car garage/2 story/priced from $307,900.
Spectacular amenities at Sandoval feel like an island resort. The community center features activities and amenities for the entire family to enjoy. The Lagoon is a resort-style pool surrounded by palm trees, Tiki huts and colorful umbrellas. There is a water park; chute water slide; sand volleyball; bocce ball court; basketball courts; beautiful parks; 2 miles of walking and jogging trails with 20 lakes sprinkled throughout the community; a multi-purpose playing field; sports complex with 5 adult softball, baseball and soccer fields; fully equipped fitness center; 4 lighted tennis courts; a dog park; and a fishing pier.