The upscale gated community of Bridgetown in Fort Myers has now opened a new neighborhood featuring seven designs of garden homes and single-family homes with 2-4 bedrooms, priced from $197,990-$381,490. Built by prestigious residential builder Pulte Homes, these homes are located off Treeline Avenue in the non-golfing section of the Plantation master-planned community.
The seven designs available and now open are:
- Bedford II: 2 BR/2 BA/1,554 SF; 1 story home; priced from $197,990;
- Vernon Hill II: 3 BR/2 BA/1,911 SF; 1 story home; priced from $250,490;
- Meadowbrook: 3 BR/2 BA/2,268 SF; priced from $271,490;
- Cambridge: 3 BR/3 BA/2,384 SF; 1 story home; priced from $291,490;
- Dunwoody Trail II: 3 BR/3 BA/2,488 SF; 1 story home; priced from $304,490;
- Pearl III: 4 BR/4 BA/3,028 SF; priced from $331,490; and
- Evanston II: 4 BR/3.5 BA/3,532 SF; priced from $381,490.
Amenities include a clubhouse with a resort-style pool and spa; state-of-the-art fitness center; outdoor barefoot bar; bocce ball courts; guard-gated entry; and an Activities Director. Just 5 minutes to 1-75 and 10 minutes to the airport and to Gulf Coast Town Center, Bridgetown’s location offers the utmost in accessibility and convenience.
Here is a resource to learn more about and view Bridgetown real estate options.