Bonita Lakes is a new gated-community in Bonita Springs, offering single-family homes and villas with lake views. Upscale developer Toll Brothers gives homes topnotch details like tile roofs, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, first floor master suites and a screened lanai.
The Bonita Lakes gated community includes amenities such as a clubhouse, a resort-style swimming pool, tennis courts and state-of-the-art fitness center. Bonita Lakes is centrally located between Naples and Fort Myers. Convenient shopping and dining is nearby at Coconut Point Mall, Miromar Outlets, and Gulf Coast Town Center. Gulf beaches, many golf courses and Southwest International Airport are minutes away.
The Estates Collection at Bonita Lakes features wider home sites and spacious estate homes with 3-car garages. The five new models are:
• Sandpiper – Single-family. 3 BR/3 BA/2,721 SF. Priced from $404,995
• Aragon – Single-family. 3 BR/3.5 BA/3,120 SF. Priced from $453,995
• Royale – Single-family. 4 BR/3.5 BA/3,345 SF. Priced from $453,995
• Bolano – Single-family. 4 BR/3.5 BA/3,681 SF. Priced from $ 484,995
• Diplomat – Single-family. 5 BR/6 BA /4,354 SF. Priced from $514,995
Here is a resource to learn more about Bonita Lakes real estate. Our team is available to assist buyers with their search for a new home at Bonita Lakes.