There is a significant growing interest in 55+ active adult communities here in the Fort Myers area. Both web searches and page views for 55+ communities on our website are up over 20% in 2012 from the same time period in 2011. Our team has assisted numerous 55+ active community buyers this year and has collated some consistent themes across this pool of buyers including:
- Not yet retired, but buying now while prices are still low
- Social activities are major draw for 55+ communities
- 55+ communities offer better long-term value with rental and deed restrictions
- Will be easier to make friends in 55+ community due to age commonality
- Fort Myers 55+ communities are well-maintained and pristine
Housing options at Fort Myers active adult communities are extensive and include villas, carriage homes, low-rise and high rise condos, and single-family homes. We are also fortunate to have communities available for a wide range of budget requirements. To learn more about active adult communities in Southwest Florida, here are resource to view Fort Myers 55+ communities and Naples 55+ communities.
Our team has extensive experience helping buyers in this segment of our market and is intimately familiar with the strengths and challenges of each these communities. We are here to help narrow your search for a new home in a 55+ active adult community.