Fort Myers is very busy right now with significant numbers of seasonal visitors enjoying our warm sunny weather, beaches, golf courses and of course shopping for real estate. In a shift from the past few winters when foreclosures and short sales dominated the market, buyers have shifted their focus to new construction opportunities. By and large this shift is to new homes that are built or being built in existing developments.
New construction allows buyers to customize their home with the features and finishes that best meet their needs. Across the board, we are seeing strong interest in open floor plans, high ceilings, guest suites and upgraded kitchen and bath finishes.
Here are the developments in the Fort Myers area with new construction opportunities that have been the hottest with our buyers this winter season:
- Paseo – Mediterranean-themed community in Daniels Corridor of Fort Myers
- Sandoval – Cape Coral master-planned community
- High Point Place – Fort Myers riverfront high-rise
- San Simeon – Fort Myers town home community
- Botanica Lakes – Fort Myers single-family home gated community
- Tarpon Landings – Cape Coral waterfront high-rises in marina community
Our team of buyer agents has toured and is intimately familiar with new construction options available in these communities. We are here to provide low-pressure, information-rich assistance in your quest for a new home in Southwest Florida.