After a several year post-boom hiatus, the sound of nail guns and tile cutters is permeating the air at several Fort Myers area neighborhoods. New construction is occurring at several neighborhoods across the region. In many cases, builders are pricing new units to aggressively compete with the existing inventory of distressed property. Some builders are also clearing out bubble-era unsold inventory at fire sale prices.
Buyers are benefiting from the aggressive incentives that builders are offering to quickly move inventory. It appears to me that builders are making deals to raise cash to be able to purchase raw land at today’s discount rates
Fort Myers area communities with new construction availability and aggressive builder incentives include:
- Avalon Preserve / Taylor Morrison
- Bell Tower Park / Grosse Point Development
- Botanica Lakes / GL Homes
- Catalina Isles / DR Horton
- North Star Yacht Club / Liffey NSYC LLC
- Promenade at the Forum / DR Horton
- Residences at Coconut Point / Kosene & Kosene
- San Simeon / DR Horton
- Tarpon Point / Grosse Point Development
We track new construction opportunities and incentives and are available to provide guidance and representation to buyers interested in these communities.